Materials needed for one card:
- 1 cm long piece of metal tape, such as metal tape M-FERROTAPE
- 1 disc magnet type S-06-01-N (depending on the thickness of the paper maybe an even stronger magnet)
- Various construction paper: 1 sheet 11 x 20 cm (grey), 1 sheet 9 cm x 21 cm (pink), 2 sheets 3 x 5 cm (pink)
- A motif for decoration (laminated, if possible): 8 cm long, width depending on the motif
- Glue stick
Process:1. Fold the large piece of pink paper as shown below.
5. Glue the folded part of the pink paper onto the grey paper (see photo below).
With a little practice, the card can be finished in 20 minutes and is very inexpensive to make. There are no limits to your imagination, you can modify, decorate or change the format of the card any way you like.
Note from the supermagnete team:
- Another interesting card project is Birth announcement cards.
- If you would like mail these cards, please be sure to read our FAQ about mailing.